Addendum

When I was on the train earlier expressing my contentedness I forgot to mention that I was also in possession of a quiche. I wasn't eating said quiche but I thought that as a travelling accessory it was worth a mention. Of course ultimately it had more purpose than a travelling accessory as we had a buffet meal at church tonight and I figured that for my contribution there was no harm in sticking to that classic Christian cliche.

I also met some bird at Didcot station and for some unknown and unfathomable reason(s) I fleetingly flashed my wallet (and thus the Provisional License therin) at her in the course of the conversation. I hope that she was suitably embarrassed when her snide "oh you've not finished learning to drive yet" was met with my curt "I would if I didn't have an eyesight issue preventing me from doing so".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

och, I'm back