Addendum (II)

I think I spent too long today being in a tired daze. It's funny how silly insignificant things can dominate my thought process, whilst other things just float on by.

The people in church behind me tonight were drunk. One of them even answered his phone during the prayers. I was having another bout of said tired daze by then and concentrating on praying was hard enough as it was without their antics.

I already feel the need to do another Sunday lunch in Oxford's finest establishment. Any takers?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Is that an offer? I'm up for it...e-mail me if you like - there's a form on my website if you don't know my address.

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

Ignorance Is Bliss?