Toilet Humour

Now I am back at my computer, I am able to enjoy looking through the photographs from my recent trip.  As I am quite ‘snap happy,’ there are lots of them.

Although I could find some nice scenery for you, I am going to start with a photo I didn’t even take in Shetland.  In fact, I took it ‘in the facilities’ on a train.  But as is so often the case, I have no rhyme nor reason beyond ‘not being able to resist’…

If you’ll pardon the pun and look carefully, you will see that First ScotRail* have kindly provided the door instructions in braille.  Presumably so that when someone who is blind sees that the light is lit they also know to press the button.

240520111385

 

*sorry, Mr Salmond, I mean “Scotland’s Railways (operated by First)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

Ignorance Is Bliss?