Wednesday, October 05, 2005

What is...

...a 'Rodding Eye'?

As you descend the stairs outside my room you are faced with a plaque fixed to the top corner of the wall in front, which says "Access to the Rodding Eye".

Admittedly we've not tried searching for it on Google (that would ruin the point of this post) but no-one here seems to have a clue what it is.

Any ideas?


Juliette said...

I googled it - and got a DIY definition: Rodding Eye

Juliette said...

Ok I think I managed to screw up that link so here it is (without trying to be clever and use HTML) -