A near 'Notting-Hill' moment

The other day I was crossing London & as I got off the tube, the coat hanger in my suit carrier got caught in a young woman's handbag.

This could have been an 'orange juice moment' a la Notting Hill, but the lady in question wasn't an attractive film star* and I didn't have a house nearby, nor a funny Welsh flatmate.

So it was really just a small and slightly awkward incident bearing little resemblance to any scene in one of my favourite films. On balance it's probably for the best that she wasn't even that attractive.

----

*not that I know of, anyway

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm sort of funny and half welsh - do you think you'd meet an attractive film star if I was your flatmate?

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

och, I'm back