Who said Jesus was irrelevant?

At long last I have had time to make a few improvements to this Corner of the Blogosphere.

Firstly, my 'Other Parts of The Blogosphere' section has finally returned. Do check it out, and if I've left you out, I'm sorry. Just let me know and I'll rectify it.

I know that most of you come for the words, but I am pleased to announce that pictures will now also feature. If that doesn't entice you to keep coming back, then I don't know what will.

I thought I would begin my (delayed) foray in to the world of image posting with a photograph of one of the stained glass windows in my church. It was pointed out to me that Jesus appears to be waving an England flag, and I found this somewhat amusing. I'm sure that there is a reasonable theological explanation but I hope that you too share the humour. If nothing else it's good to show a bit of patriotism at this current time, and stained glass windows are much more my thing than flags on the roof of my Ford Mondeo.

With some of Portugal's players out of action, Saturday could be quite exciting...





Stained Glass Window
Originally uploaded by JP1984.

Comments

KDG said…
Liking the new look Jim! Hopefully I will soon have something for your other parts of the blogopshere, as my new blog should be up before too long.. it's going to chronicle my adventures as an unqualified shmoe trying to make it in the big city... however I can't start it until I move to the big city, and that might not be for a few months yet..

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

och, I'm back