I never thought I'd say this...

...but John Prescott has a point:

'However, he now believes the security of the residence has gone, stating: "It means that if I walk around that open lawn listening to music on my iPod I'll be thinking about the cameras.

"I will forever then believe there will be another photograph in the Daily Mail or another paper saying 'here's Prescott lording it again'.

"It would never be relaxing again."'

It might well be that he has abused the perks of the job - especially when he had more important issues to deal with - and I still don't buy the idea that he is anything like an 'excellent' deputy PM but I do feel that sometimes the media are a bit intrusive.

I'm going to continue my revision, but if you came to talk about sex then the debate on the post below is for you.

Comments

KDG said…
JP, pardon my Scottish but where the Huce has your link section gone? It's been absent for months! Are you trying to distance yourself from the blog-o-network?
KDG said…
And what do you mean "IF you came to talk about sex"? Surely that's the only reason we come to your blog Jim?

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

Ignorance Is Bliss?