More snazzy features

Why, might you justifiably ask, did I post, without explanation, a photograph of some bananas?

Well, here is the explanation. It might only look like some bananas (and an apple) in a fruitbowl but it represents far more than that. It is, in fact, a milestone in JP's blogging history. I have found a way of publishing photographs from my phone, which means that I can bring you full colour (if a little grainy) footage of events as they happen. The inability to adapt the subject line might irritate me, but 'You have received a new message' isn't without its charm or sense of excitement.

Comments

KDG said…
Yet another JP first. Excellent work.
KDG said…
Jim, if I'm not mistaken your blog has gibbed itself again...
Anonymous said…
Hey JIm, like the new looksnazzy blog with pictures and all. Ta 4 the link to 'pedalling' :-)
Anonymous said…
You loser. There's a line. There is deffinitely a line.
KDG said…
Oh no, it's fixed itself...

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

och, I'm back

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues