Sticking my head above the water...

It's been a crazy few days. Two exams down, one to go on Saturday. I was disappointed with Monday's exam (but why worry now?) though today's seemed to go OK.

I've spent most of my time cramming/feeling nervous/feeling in a post-exam state of tiredness. I'm very grateful to all of you who have looked after me so well, particularly when I've been suffering pre-exam nerves.

Today has been fun. After my exam I had lunch with some friends who were punting in Oxford and later on enjoyed a hot chocolate with a friend in Blackwell's coffee shop (mmmmm - what an institution).

My penultimate formal dinner as an undergraduate at Brasenose was tonight. The food was nothing special, but the banter was awesome.

One thing I have learnt this week is that girls talk about breasts a lot. Or so it seems.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Which girls?! I'd like to talk about their breasts too!

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

Ignorance Is Bliss?