Smoothly does it

Earlier I had the pleasure of finding a note in my pidge (always good) which resulted in my collecting a brown envelope from the porter. Said envelope contained a jar of peanut butter-smooth-and a note with the text "be mine xxx". Pleasing. Evidently the jury is still out as to whether or not peanut butter can be used as a romantic gesture.

I am now on a train (where else?) heading home for a couple of days to enjoy some pre-finals home comforts. I will be spending most of the time in the library opposite my house (I start in a week...) but a change of scene will be nice and I'll hopefully return rested.

The kind comments and the debate on recent posts has been great-keep it coming! I am aware that I have unanswered questions and a conspicuously absent 'Links' section and these will be sorted in due course. If impending finals isn't an excuse for being slow I don't know what is...

(it might also explain why the most exciting posts recently have stemmed from the BBC News Page).

Defined by user

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good Luck!

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

Ignorance Is Bliss?