your regular fix of on-train action

Whilst watching the world go by, I have just been treated to an automated message advising me to buy a ticket before I board the train, or else I risk paying a penalty fare. Now that's all well and good (and I have a ticket) but making such an announcement on board is akin to printing "do not turn upside down" on the bottom of a box.

Or, for the bus fan(s) amongst you it's the same as the tip up seats on the bus I travel on for part of my commute. Every day I read "These are tip up seats" proclaimed by the sticker attached under the base of the seat, and visible only when the seats are 'tipped up'. Well I never.


This packet may contain nuts.

Defined by user

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

Ignorance Is Bliss?