if I post the letter, will she send me free rail vouchers?

I opened the 'First Group' envelope eagerly on Saturday morning, and was devastated to find that my latest and greatest letter of complaint to First Great Western had yielded no free rail travel vouchers. My goal of £100 over recent years is as far away as it ever was. I think it's because I started my letter with a compliment* about one of their staff, but I'm still disappointed, especially as their 'apologetic' letter was pathetic.



*By compliment, I'm referring to the fact that the standard of service offered was good (more on that if/when I relay my latest train story) not that they were fit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

Ignorance Is Bliss?