Worst Name Ever

On the bus just now on my way to the station I saw an advert for 'Jamiroquai - the most authentic Jamiroquai tribute'. It could have been a clever line, but then I unfortunately noticed that it actually read 'Jamirrorquai...'

Hmmm.

Talking of names, my perusal of tonight's TV guide in The Metro taught me that there is a new TV Show revolving around planning weddings for those couples who are too busy or otherwise put no effort in. My initial thought that perhaps such people should reconsider their intent was quickly superceded by my wondering whether or not 'Wedding Planner James Love' had a coincidentally appropriate surname or a badly chosen stage-name. I won't be watching the show, however, so it's kind of academic.

Defined by user

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

Ignorance Is Bliss?