Naked Women (and other things)

Disturbingly, I noted this morning that since getting back from Cyprus and posting my thoughts several people have found this blog by searching for 'naked women' or 'topless'. It was probably my report on the Blue Lagoon which led them here, but I don't think it was what they were looking for (sorry, Nathan).

I'm off to Shetland this afternoon. At least, I begin my journey in that direction. Assuming that there is enough phone service for my free GPRS to work I will endeavour to post about things as they happen, so watch this space.

It should be a great week. Trees are apparently a novelty in that part of the world, the nearest railway station is said to be in Norway and rumour has it that a bus stop complete with TV and microwave is one of the main attractions. There is also some family history there for me - I am looking forward to seeing the house where my grandmother was born, and meeting (for the first time) her cousins.

Rock on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

Ignorance Is Bliss?