Leaving The Blogosphere (again)

There are many advantages to having some time without internet access, but not being able to blog is not one of them. Alas.

But, as is always the case, the cliche "I'll be back" applies. So don't go away.

Thank you to those of you who left comments whilst I was in Shetland. I do now have my results (though I didn't when I composed the post) and I am able to continue my studies next year.

On the Cyprus front, the idea of 'ethnic cleansing' on behalf of the Greeks is not one I had come across (obviously in the Greek side) but a theory to be investigated. As ever, I will do my own research. Watch this space.

Thank you very much for calling, bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

Ignorance Is Bliss?