thank-you!

I think that the first thing I should do whilst catching up on things I wish to say in the Blogosphere is to say a belated thank-you to all of you who in some way marked my birthday last week. I really appreciated the cards, the texts, the Facebook messages, the generous gifts and the fact that I ended the day laughing as I came back from the pub.

It was strange not being in Oxford for my birthday this year. I didn't get up at the crack of dawn, the streets were not lined with tens of thousands of people and I did not go punting. Nevertheless I enjoyed the amazing weather, which I made the most of by spending much of my day outside in The Parade, and I made sure that despite it being a very busy week I still relaxed and enjoyed myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

Ignorance Is Bliss?