guess who's back, back again...

If you thought that the title might be referring to some sort of competition then I am sorry to disappoint you, as the answer is too obvious to warrant any sort of prize. And no, it's not Slim Shady.

Anyway, it's been a very intense few weeks but having handed in my final piece of coursework this morning I have found myself with a quiet hour to kill on campus and thought that it would be an opportune time to put pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard) and splurge some of the thoughts and observations which I have collected in recent days. Whether I will be compos mentis enough in my sleep-deprived state to grapple in depth with important events such as the recent election or Tony Blair's departure remains to be seen but I hope that you will stick with me nonetheless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

Ignorance Is Bliss?