the post formerly known as observation (it's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife)

I thought 'observation' was a rather dull and unoriginal title for a post, especially as a lot of what I write is 'observational' in nature. I'll be titling things 'post' next.

Anyway, now that I've had some sleep I've been able to come up with something a little better. It's a song lyric I'm particularly fond of, and although my first reaction to reading that Prince is doing a gig in 'the venue formerly known as the Millenium Dome' was not "it's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife" I do feel that it fits well with the actual title of the song.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

Ignorance Is Bliss?