Voice Overs & Baby Randomness

Randomly this morning I came across a link to the website belonging to a couple who do voice-overs.  If you’re wondering who the voice behind the commercials, the station announcements and the corporate voice-overs is then look no further than www.sayerhamilton.com.  I’m sure that there are some of you who will be amused for hours by the free samples available (especially if you come from a Welsh backwater and have nothing better to do).

 

However, the reason that I have decided to give the site a mention is because it has quite simply the most random line I have ever seen on a professional or corporate website.  According to the main page “Sayer Hamilton also make babies” and you can even click on a link to some baby pictures (which doubtless some of my female readers will find unbelievably cute).

 

Weird.

 

I guess that the gauntlet is laid – can anyone find something which tops that for sheer randomness?

    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

Ignorance Is Bliss?