This Week's Good Idea

Further to yesterday's posting about the Live8 gig, I would like to reaffirm that despite my sarcasm, and in cynicism in some cases I am of course behind the idea of making poverty history.

On the advice of Anthropax in his last comment I checked out Keith's blog from where I have shamelessly stolen the title for tonight's post. The good idea is to pray for the G8 Leaders. What a top idea. Go on, take a moment now to pray.

Incidentally, church tonight was great - we were priviliged to be addressed by Tony Anthony, who has an amazing life-story to tell.

More on that later...

Comments

Anthropax said…
I do have my uses don't I?
I'm in B'ham airport at the mo - truly blogging san frontiere!

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

Ignorance Is Bliss?