Back from Ramsey

I came back from Ramsey again this afternoon having had a very pleasant afternoon. The weather was glorious and I saw deer, ravens, oyster catchers, seals and a pair of rather large butch lesbians.

This evening I came across an ad for Radio Pembrokeshire in a local newspaper, and I quote:
"102.5 Radio Pembrokeshire - a local success story. Official radio audience research has once again confirmed our place as the most listened to radio station, out of all BBC and commercial stations across the UK."
I wonder who they surveyed to come up with such blatantly biased statistics? Still, I for one found it amusing.

I also booked my ferry ticket to Ireland for the weekend. Two of us are heading over and staying in Wexford, which should be a laugh. Do any of you know the area, and do you have any recommendations?

Being a cheapskate, I won't be using my phone to blog whilst abroad, though you may get another post before I cross the water.

Bye for now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

Ignorance Is Bliss?