Signs & Wonders

So there I was on Tottenham Court Road, at lunchtime and I passed a 'Subway'. "Mmmm" I thought. The trouble is, it had no seating area which didn't sit well with me having two bags and the street outside being a bit rammed.

So, I decided to tube it to Leicester Square on the basis that there'd be somewhere to sit and surely another 'Subway' (by this point the Meatball Sub really had taken my fancy).

Popping up in Leicester Square however I found McDonald's, Burger King, some random Italian places but alas no Subway. Then, just as I was about to give up, salvation came in the form of a man with a placard. You know the type; usually the placard says 'American Golf Sale' and you're just left wondering how much he gets paid to do that. This time however, the placard said 'Subway' and pointed me in the direction of my tasty meatball sub. So it just goes to show...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

Ignorance Is Bliss?