Zzzzzz! Zzzzzzz! Zzzzzzz!

The rather unusual title of this post is the best way I've so far come up with of describing the *loud* noise which has woken me up this 'beautiful' morning.

Apologies, dear reader, for this rather impromptu post, but I really feel the need to find some way of venting my anger. It's 5.20 on a Monday morning and below my window a joker in a fluorescent jacket has spent the last 15 minutes moving bits of rubbish around the pavement using the loudest (and probably most polluting) street vacuum thing in the known universe.

I'm going to lay the blame at the door of the council who's road sweeper has just trundled past below as I've been writing this. As if I wasn't awake enough already!

I can't stand our self-righteouss, inconsiderate, liberal 'green' (yeah, right) council at the best of times, but I really hate them now.

Time to try and get some more sleep...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think I heard it from here! Well, I got woken up by an interesting buzzing/scraping noise an some un(non)godly hour this morning too.
But I think it was a new variety of Buckinghamshire magpie.
Anonymous said…
Damned colonials!!!

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

Ignorance Is Bliss?