Live from Merton St

My first entry whilst 'out and about' comes to you live from Merton St. amidst crowds of people seeing the History finalists out of their exams. The number of people is unbelievable; as my friend Rob has just noted "the historians do no work for three years, and the world and his wife still turn out to meet them."

Although I caught up with a few people - including some from BNC and Keble - I've spectacularly failed to meet Sam from New College or the Magdalen bunch - sorry guys!

I have however had the pleasure of bumping in to the one and only Marcus Walker.

Right dear readers, time to work my way back to college and continue reading 'Atomic Spectra'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

och, I'm back