A Moment of Fame!

I quite often listen to Cross Rhythms Radio and tonight I decided that it would be worth my while entering their "what would you do with £3m?" Prize Draw to win 5 CDs (not £3m, but nice nonetheless). I don't know yet if I've won - probably not, alas - but I did get a mention, which would have been very cool if other people I know were listening. If I had a list of things to do before I was 30, getting a mention on the radio would feature - though I've already surpassed that by getting a greeting live on German Radio last year (SWR 3 - yes, really).

Keep the comments about the class system coming - I like a healthy debate, and knowing I have readers massages my ego. Also, Anthropax, have you read my answers to your theological questions?

Comments

Anthropax said…
Yes I have, I think the moment's passed, and lets just agree to disagree. I find that once a post goes off the main page, commenting seems to dry up. I'm sure that there are lots of other things to talk about.

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

Ignorance Is Bliss?