Happy Birthday Sam

Another birthday today! This one's important as it's Sam's 18th. Happy Birthday Sam!

I've enjoyed the good weather in the last couple of days - Oxford is particularly beautiful when the sun is shining. Apart from spending my lunchtimes chilling out in the vast expanse of Magdalen's grounds I've largely been using my time to catch up on those things which I've been putting off for ages.

I also took part in a pyschology experiment on Tuesday, which was fun. I had to have three electrodes attached to my head, and then stare at some patterns on a computer screen whilst data was taken about the electrical activity in my brain.

Last night, Eddie Irvine was at the Oxford Union, so I enjoyed going to hear what he had to say. More on that later, I think, as I need to get on now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

och, I'm back

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues