It's a small world after all...

...It's a small world after all,
It's a small world after all,
It's a small, small world.

Some of you may have read Jordan Gray's recent comments on this post, this post and this one.

As Jordan pointed out, there is a hilarious sequence of co-incidences involved here:

"* I write a random comment on The Times website;
* you respond to my comment in particular on your blog;
* we meet each other and become friends on Iona;
* I find the response on your blog by complete accident."

Anyway, having enjoyed getting to know Jordan on Iona it is great to hear his point of view, and he's got some good things to say. I should probably concoct some sort of response to the various debates at some point, but for now do go and take the time to read his comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

och, I'm back