The Facist Clown?

On Sunday we drove to Worthing to go to a church there and en route we passed a vintage lorry at the side of one of the very beautiful roads here in West Sussex. Boring, I here you say. But don't stop reading, because hanging from the side of said lorry was a poster, proclaiming in big colourful letters, "The Facist Clown". Given that we didn't stop I was unable to let my curiousity get the better of me and investigate, but I found it amusing nonetheless and worthy of posting here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
sounds interesting James. Maybe it was a joke, seeing as the Hitler-type of fascist is spelt with an "s" in it. Perhaps this clown just went around insulting people's faces? or faeces? hmm, I think I'll end that thought there...

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

Ignorance Is Bliss?