Helpful signage

20102010058

One of the good things about having a camera built in to my telephone is that I invariably have it with me should I see something I’d like to snap.  My photo collection is full of all sorts of weird and wonderful observations, many of which I really should share with you at some point.

Look at this one, for example.  I think I took it at Bristol Parkway station.  What sort of person needs directions like that at the top of a staircase?

Just think, next time you feel ripped off by the cost of your rail ticket, remember that a small portion of your hard earned cash has gone to helping people who really need the obvious spelled out to them.

Comments

themintedpea said…
you'd be surprised just how useful a sign like that could be to the people of Brizzle.

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

Ignorance Is Bliss?