We Dance Because We Cannot Fly

The title of today's post comes from a book advertised in church last Sunday. I've not read the book, but I thought the title was cool. It's by a bloke called Guy ("Gee") Chevreaux.

Talking of dancing, I am very grateful to all those of you who expanded my music collection for my birthday. I now have a David Bowie collection, the new Darkness album, the new Snow Patrol album and a set of worship CDs. Eclectic, and very cool.

When I was talking about MP3 downloads someone made the valid point that it is best to hear the whole album. It's so true; I've heard some fantastic songs that you just never hear on the radio.

I did however succumb to buying 'Crazy' by Gnarls Barklay and 'Little Derek' by Sway in MP3 format. I think that's because it was the catchy songs in question and not the style or artists themselves which made me like them. Anyway, if you're interested MSN Music UK is my shop of choice. I don't like Microsoft, and it has an annoying payment system, but it's not Russian, the choice of music is huge and you can sample before you buy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

och, I'm back

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues