Arts Week

Last week was the annual Brasenose Arts Week, and it was one of the best I've been to in my time here.

I enjoyed lots of drama, including Antigone which was performed in the chapel, A Midsummer Night's Dream performed really well in New Quad and the Brasenose Panto, which was funny in places and beautifully politically incorrect.

There was also a Comedy Night, which was very funny, a Caberet Evening and various other musical interludes. I went to a recital where the Chaplain sang ten songs about being a Shropshire lad, and also an organ recital by the one and only Nicholas Stefano Prozzillo. And I played in the Brasenose Orchestra, which went surprisingly well.

Unfortunately I now need to knuckle down to some revision...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Have there realy been TEN songs written about 'being a Shropshire lad'?
Why?

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

och, I'm back