Typical

So, I spend a couple of days without net access and return to find that my blog has completely Jimmed itself. Nice.

I'm not sure what caused the "Page Cannot Be Found" error/more gibberish than usual [Delete As Appropriate] but whatever it was resulted in my having to start from a blank template. I took the opportunity to pick a new style, so I'm pleased to be back in business with a funky new look.

Starting from a blank template has meant that I've lost my links and 'other parts of the blogosphere' sections on the sidebar. Just after I'd updated them as well. Typical. I'll get around to putting them back in at some point, fear not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

Ignorance Is Bliss?