Return of the Trolley

Moving swiftly on from my political rants (I sometimes need an outlet for my opinion) I would like to return to something more light-hearted and humourous.

Some of you may remember that a while back I came across a supermarket trolley in Brasenose Lane. A Waitrose one, no less, and I wondered how someone managed to get it all the way from Abingdon without being caught.

It turns out that this was not a one-off event, as yesterday morning I saw another one in the same place. Bizarre. Either long distance trolley theft is easier than it would appear or there is something more sinister going on. I couldn't help noticing that it was parked outside the open door to Lincoln College kitchen and wondered if it had been 'obtained' a while back for their purposes.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hoorah! The trolley story!

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

Ignorance Is Bliss?