Happy New Year

OK, so that was an original title for my first post of 2006. But sometimes functionality must take precedence over form.

I could use this post to reflect on 2005 or to look forwards to 2006, but that has already been done to death in the majority of newspapers, magazines and budget TV shows and I doubt I could add much more. On a personal level this year will bring about the dreaded Finals and a new (and as yet unknown) direction to my life come the autumn. Hopefully it will be an enjoyable year and full of exciting surprises.

For those of you who spend a lot of time in the Blogosphere, you will know that it is not unusual for such landmarks as the 100th post to be celebrated. Well, I was a bit of a muppet and my 100th post just slipped by - I think I wasted it with my ramble about the Facist Clown and his colourful lorry. So, if you enjoy celebrating such landmarks then please make the most of this New Year post instead. My counter tells me that I get some visitors and it'd be nice to know who you all are; please leave a comment and say whatever you like. If you have no idea what to say then why not tell me what brand of toothpaste you use*.

Wishing you all the best for 2006...

>>
*Disclaimer: I have no strange obsession with what toothpaste people use, but I felt that it was a suitably random suggestion for this corner of the Blogosphere. I'd also be grateful if you introduced yourself as well, as I don't really want to be stuck just with the word 'Colgate' repeated over and over.

Comments

KDG said…
Kev Garnsworthy
Colgate
Anonymous said…
I'm Dave, I like to terrorise your brother, and occasionally educate him. I also clean my teeth with Colgate.

I would like to ask you to what extent you believe God 'creates' us? Does he decide if we are going to have minor disabilities like being flat-footed? Does he decide which political party/football team we're going to support?
Anonymous said…
Ian Donald Ross

co-op own brand
Anonymous said…
Arm & Hammer - only the best.
girl said…
Sensodyne all the way.

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

Ignorance Is Bliss?