The Great Beer Experiment: Results

I was reminded last Wednesday that I had evidently once again forgotten about my frozen beer. Well, fear not, I completed the experiment and having been reminded will now post the 'results'.

You'll be pleased to know that it made neither me nor my brother ill, and really it tasted like any other can of beer. Which is disappointing in a way as I had hoped for something more exciting. Well, obviously I didn't hope that it would make me ill, but you know what I mean.

The only thing of note is that Carlsberg Special Brew is very strong at 9% and is probably best not consumed on an empty stomach. Not that it did me any harm...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

Ignorance Is Bliss?