Pope Bl. John XXIII

According to Which 20th Century Pope Are You? I am like Pope Bl. John XXIII apparently. Thanks to Snr Prozzillo for that.

Other than assessing my similarities with various heads of the Catholic Church I've spent a lot of time recently studying Atomic Physics, and I've found that I'm really enjoying it. OK so I'm a geek, but please don't stop reading here.

Last Tuesday I bought myself a bargain electric toothbrush for £8 (half price, score!) in Boots, and I'm proud to announce that I've survived a whole week without accidentally spraying toothpaste round the bathroom. :)
Suggestions on how to celebrate the milestone would be much appreciated...

Isn't it strange how little things can get you down? I've just found out that earlier a group of friends had travelled to Oxford to go punting, and didn't even bother to tell me they were in the area. Nice to know that I'm valued...

I shouldn't whinge really, as life is actually very good.

Comments

Sam Pritchard said…
I'm that Pope too.

It says "You are Pope Bl. John XXIII. Everybody loves you".

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

och, I'm back