Back from The Darkside


Lunchtime. Time to update my blog.

I spent yesterday in Cambridge visiting friends and listening to my dad preach in Downing College chapel, which was fun.

I travelled there by bus for a change - normally I would get the train but I felt the need to add the dreaded X5 to my list of experiences. So Saturday evening was spent on winding A-roads and enjoying endless roundabouts in Milton Keynes and towns with Cornish names where none of the buildings appeared to be more than a few weeks old. Apparently 3 1/2 hours was quick for the X5, which can take up to 5 hours (!). Still, it was cheap - only £4.50 courtesy of megabus.com.

On arrival I enjoyed sitting outside in Downing with some wine, catching up with the one and only Cousin Dave and watching the resident hedgehog. Nice.

Thanks to Mark, Esther and Simeon for taking time out on Sunday to see me; much appreciated guys, and all the best with your exams.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The "one and only Cousin Dave" enjoyed Cousin James' company.

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

och, I'm back

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues