Afternoon Ramblings

One of my friends finished finals at lunchtime today and I took the opportunity to head over to Merton Street to meet him. It's quite an experience, and the street was rammed with all sorts of people meeting finishing finalists - ready with champagne, balloons etc. Even the silly 'Code of Conduct' (even confetti is banned) didn't affect the atmosphere as much as it could have done.

After a celebratory pint of Hoegaarden in The Turf my lunch break became rather extended, but it's back to work now - in the All Souls library, I think.

Thanks to Davey for starting the trend of leaving comments on my blog. I've had a few problems with setting permissions for leaving comments, but hopefully I've solved them now and you can all have your say at the click of a button.

Comments

Anonymous said…
There was once a guy at Brasenose
A blog to keep he chose
It reflected his views
On life, music, and the News
And had random links to All Souls.
Anonymous said…
We meet again. Nice to see your famed ramblings about life, the Universe and Hoegaarden. Look forward to the next installments. Dave the Organist

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

Ignorance Is Bliss?