Mmm, das sieht sehr sexy aus.

Speaking from (on going) bitter experience I have learned that one of the less desirable things to do after work is sit opposite an Austrian* couple who are evidently "very much in love". As ever, I'm on a train and it's not as though I can avert my eyes for their canoodling is clearly reflected in the window.

I thought that Austrian people were stereotypically prude but I might be mistaken. Unhelpfully though, as I think of stereotypes the thought has just passed through my head that the girl repeatedly kissing the bloke opposite might have hairy armpits.

Sorry folks, I just had to share that.

>>
*I think they're Austrian. In between the 'mmm' and the giggling I can definitely hear 'German with a heavy accent'.

Comments

Anonymous said…
*sieht
Anonymous said…
It's not like you to stereotype, is it now?

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

och, I'm back