testing a theory

After some absence caused largely by Blogspot technical difficulties and the fact that I have had better things to do (like my on-going dissertation) I am pleased to announce the presence of another poll in the sidebar. Yay.

This one is simple, doing exactly what it says on the tin*. I should probably also clarify that I am asking whether or not you have an uncle who is called John and that 'Uncle John' is not slang for part of the anatomy (a la 'John Thomas') or a practical commodity (a la 'Little John'). As if I'd ever be so immature anyway.

So, what are you waiting for? Vote Now.**



*Like Ronseal. Except here it's less of a tin and more of a post title.

**Open to readers across the blogosphere.

Comments

Anonymous said…
James!

Are you dead?

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

Ignorance Is Bliss?