on hiring a transit van


transitvan
Originally uploaded by JP1984.

Developing a tradition of posting blurry photos which may resemble something if you squint hard enough, this advert was drawn to my attention and I thought that it was worth sharing.

I have no need of a transit van at the moment, but I was nonetheless intrigued by the fact that one of the services they purport to offer is 'Bank Jobs'. I wonder how that fits in with the assertion that they are 'friendly and flexible'?

If you're planning to rob a bank and cannot decipher the cunningly smudged contact details, please get in touch and I will see what I can do. For a small commission I'd be delighted to help, and just think - it might enable me to afford a proper camera or a new phone...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

Ignorance Is Bliss?