Wasn't Enzo a character in Sesame Street?

I saw a Ferrari Enzo on the road on Wednesday. Yes, actually being driven on the public road (the A272 to be precise).

Unfortunately, it was yellow.

I think it was Jeremy Clarkson who once said "never go to bed with someone who has a yellow car. Anyone who went in to a showroom and from the vast array of colours available chose yellow is clearly not normal and should be given a wide berth".

I'm not sure how wide a berth I should have given someone who could probably have afforded an entire street of houses with the money they blew on this particular yellow car but as they were going the other way I didn't have much time to ponder it.

Now I am back in civilisation I can now get around to responding to the comments on the last post. Or at least I will eventually once I have done the other things I need to do now. Watch this space.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Are you thinking of Elmo?
Anonymous said…
It's a Elmo/Gonzo MIXTURE I TELL YOU!!!!
JP... said…
"Are you thinking of Elmo?"

I wasn't actually thinking about a character in Sesame Street, I was just trying to make a comic comment about the name Ferrari chose for this particular car.

*cough* blonde *cough*
Anonymous said…
What was the green guy called in the trash?
Anonymous said…
The Grouch. Keep em coming, I could dance all day
Anonymous said…
What was the big hairy thing called? Resembling a hairy mammoth.

I may just watch kids tv ...
Anonymous said…
Aloysius Snuffleupagus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sesame_Street_characters
Anonymous said…
Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

Ignorance Is Bliss?