Roma!

I'm paying a quick visit to the Blogosphere again, having returned from Rome yesterday. I was there to sing with my college choir and it was awesome.

I was with a wonderful group of people, and with such good company in such a great place I really did have a good time.

I will get on with posting some thoughts, because - as ever - I have a lot to say. I'll try and break it down a bit though because the last Shetland post was admittedly a bit mammoth. (however, I'm sure you did read it all, Dave, and I had to leave enough for people to read whilst I went away again). You'll probably also be pleased to know that I don't intend to ramble as much as I did about Cyprus; though please do try and read those posts at some point (my ego will suffer if I don't think it was worth my effort).

For tales of Bryan Adams, Billy Joel, and a world cup footballer, stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

och, I'm back