Give Thanks with a grateful heart

On Sunday in Rome my lovely wife and I fancied some Anglican banter and set off early for the English church.

The said traditional service was not overly exciting, but the sermon was quite thought provoking. Starting from the feeding of the 5000 it focussed on God's abundant generosity and as the week has progressed I've really noticed it, even in the little things. Rome was awesome, and it all went better than I could ever have imagined. And now I've arrived to help on a camp in Norfolk. Despite terrible weather over the last week, everyone is generally in good spirits and there seems to be a really good group of campers. God has evidently been at work as well, which is exciting.

Anyhow, I have business to attend to. So from a field in Norfolk it's over and out.

Defined by user

Comments

Anonymous said…
Blind leading the blind? I enjoy reading your blog because despite believing you seem quite intelligent. But you went to Rome of all places to see how generous God is?

Come on mate.

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

Ignorance Is Bliss?