Monopoly & Things

Hey Dudes.

I hope that you've had a good week, and are enjoying the weekend. I've had a varied week, culminating in a quality game of Monopoly last night. Really, it was great. There were six of us congregated at Marshall's (thanks guys for the hospitality) and we snacked, drunk Dr Pepper (or similar sugary drinks) and made property deals in to the early hours of the morning.

I procured Mayfair early on, but rushed my property deals and never had the cash to fully develop anything, even though I held the green set as well. Still, more by luck than judgement I came in third place which isn't bad. Roll on the next game...

Other highlights of my week include cycling on Greenham Common. It was awesome - the weather was beautiful and the scenery quite something. Sometimes there's nothing like bombing down a gravel track enjoying the fresh air. I used my old Falcon mountain bike in this instance, but I've also been making good use of my new Giant road bike - this morning I passed the 75 mile mark :)

Having cycled 10 miles this morning and also been swimming I'm feeling quite good at the moment. The effect however will be short-lived as I'm off to the annual family BBQ later, and my aunt always provides plenty of food.

Did any of you see 'No Sex Please, We're Teenagers?' this week? Given the debates going on on other blogs, I won't comment too much this week but I'll wait until I've seen the next episode. It's certainly an interesting idea and I look forward to seeing how it develops. Tuesday, 9pm, BB2. Watch it.

Time to get ready for the BBQ. Nice.

Bye for now.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

Ignorance Is Bliss?