Where’s JP–Saturday Special

It’s occurred to me that I’m probably not divulging particularly great clues about my location – my friend John, for example, who is normally quite good at this sort of thing, thinks that I am at RAF Northolt.  Which I am not.

So let’s bring everyone up to speed.

- on Wednesday, when I was at the Red Desk, my HTC thought I was in Hillingdon

- if you follow me on Twitter you will also note that I queued for a seat and a G&T after leaving said desks.

Moving on you know that I went by bus to a capital city this morning.  I stood on a carpet which is famous for being big, saw some big chandeliers and visited a hotel which was expensive to build.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

Ignorance Is Bliss?