3 things I have learned today

They say you learn something new every day, and I’m pleased to announce that after spending a very pleasant morning in Billingshurst I have learned almost enough for a whole week.

1) Black PVC insulation tape is much, much cheaper than you fear it might be.  If you were me, that is.

2) Billingshurst has a new Italian Delicatessen-cum-coffee shop. ‘La Dolce Salata,’ I believe it is called, and if you are ever opposite Budgens you should pop in.  I had a very pleasant chat with the owner whilst he let me sample a range of cheeses and made me a sandwich for my train journey.

3) Some farmers have some fears about Chinese lanterns.  I didn’t actually see the paper, and cannot comment further.

050720102327

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

och, I'm back