Guess who’s back?

*cough*

Like much of the Blogosphere, this particular corner of it has gathered much dust recently.

You don’t want to hear excuses, and I don’t want to concoct them, so let’s leave it at that and gloss over my absence.  Suffice to say that I had promised myself that I would start blogging again once I got my new computer, and I now have said new computer.  Shiny.

If you’re interested in this sort of thing, my first impressions of Windows 7 are very positive.  That’s probably not the most profound thing I could have said as I burst back in, but it’s true nonetheless.

 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yay for James being back!
Maria
Jim Huckle said…
Was that a tumbleweed?

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

och, I'm back

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues