there is such a thing as a free loo-roll

Sometimes when I go shopping it falls to me to purchase items for the shared house in which I live. You know, things like bin bags, washing up liquid, and - as was the case yesterday - loo-roll.

The member of staff in Sainsbury's who handed me a free pack of loo-rolls as part of a promotion couldn't have timed things much better therefore. Unfortunately her ability to pyschically read my shopping list stopped there, before she was able to also find me free pasta sauce, cereal and other more interesting items. Still, free loo-roll is better than a poke in the eye with a burnt stick.

I also disproved another famous saying this week, after a BBQ at work proved that there is after all such thing as a free lunch.

Defined by user

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

Ignorance Is Bliss?