at risk of being a grumpy old man...

...I need to rant about the girl sat behind me on the train (where else?) and this corner of the Blogosphere (where else?) is a good outlet for my venom.

Her personal stereo* is very loud, and it's driving me to distraction. I gave her a glare but the net result is that she has now donned her sunglasses (despite the grey sky) and is doing the whole "I'm so much cooler than you" pose. Which she probably is, but that's not the point. Sorry, darling, I don't find it very attractive.

Boomchaboomboomchaboomchaboomchaboomboomcha...

Annoying, isn't it.

*Yes, I think I probably should have said iPod/MP3 Player but 'personal stereo' is more 'grumpy old man' I feel.

Defined by user

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

Ignorance Is Bliss?